$1 Donations

You can make your donations to

theseventhdwarf7@yahoo.com

through PayPal

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 1



Hey! This is my first blog that I have started. If you read to the right of the page you will see what this blog is all about and my purpose. I am a college student looking for my purpose in life. When I finish up my degree in a year or two I hope to be debt free and making a change in the world. Everyone has dreams. Well I have posted a link through pay pal for any $1 donations. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! This is going to be a huge thing. I hope this takes off within the next few weeks. Have you ever seen anyone or heard of 1,000,000 people donating a $1? I hope this works. Ill be debt free and have many things to write about. This is my idea for writing a book. I ask you not to donate no more than $1. 1,000,000 people.

Let me know what kind of stuff you would like to see on my blog. I want this to be a new experience for everyone that passes through.
Here is a link to check out for the rest of the night!! Caught my eye!
40 Great Movie Bastards






No comments:

Post a Comment